Marco Rubio, Jessica Ditto, Terry Jeffrey, Franklin Graham
February 4, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Marco Rubio, U.S. Senator from Florida, to respond to attacks against Florida’s school tax credit program and smears against religious schools.
- Jessica Ditto, Deputy Assistant to the President and White House Deputy Director of Communications, to preview President Trump’s State of the Union Address tonight.
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief of CNS News, to respond to the fallout from the Iowa caucuses.
- Franklin Graham, CEO of Samaritan’s Purse, on how President Trump’s efforts to defend religious liberty at home is helping to defend persecuted believers and promote religious freedom overseas.
- Register for FRC’s event, “Stories from Iran: Religious Freedom and the Secret Growth of the Underground Church.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Who Should Decide How Children are Educated?”
- Read more on South Dakota’s bill to protect minors from life-altering surgery and puberty blocking drugs.
- Get your copy of “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Read more on how schools ignore parental rights to influence kids towards gender confusion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.