Louie Gohmert, Patrina Mosley, Elizabeth Miller
March 6, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Texas, on Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s hollow apology for making threats against Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch.
- Patrina Mosley, FRC’s Director of Life, Culture, and Women’s Advocacy, on an abortion-drug dealer who pled guilty to conspiracy after illegally selling abortion drugs to a man who slipped them into his pregnant girlfriend’s drink.
- Elizabeth Miller, Women’s Persecution Specialist for Open Doors USA, on their new report showing that sexual violence against Christian women is a global calamity.
- Learn more about the dangers of chemical abortion.
- Read more about the Democratic race to challenge President Trump.
- Read Tony Perkins’ op-ed with Rep. Mike Johnson, “Supreme Court should put a stop to the abortion industry getting a free pass.”
- Read Katherine Beck Johnson’s op-ed, “Let the states protect women.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.