Ralph Abraham, Dan Celia, Ben Baker, Dave Bearden, Harold Harper
March 9, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Ralph Abraham, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Louisiana, on the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, on the stock market turmoil and the oil price crash.
- Ben Baker, State Representative for the 160th District of Missouri, who introduced the “Parental Oversight of Public Libraries Act.”
- Dave Bearden, Senior Pastor of Pinehurst Baptist Church near Seattle, and Harold Harper, FRC’s Senior Vice President and Chief of Staff, on how to deal with Coronavirus anxiety.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.