Scott Rasmussen, Brent Keilen, Thomas Massie, Eric Dreiband, Stephen Enadam, Richard Ikiebe
March 11, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Scott Rasmussen, editor-in-chief of Ballotpedia, and Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, on the results of yesterday’s Democratic primaries.
- Thomas Massie, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kentucky, on the House Oversight Committee hearing on COVID-19 and Kentucky Governor Beshear calling for churches to cancel services and schools to begin preparations.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on his oral arguments before the 6th Circuit in support of an Ohio law banning the abortion of unborn babies with Down Syndrome.
- Stephen Enada, Co-founder of the International Committee on Nigeria (ICON), and Dr. Richard Ikiebe, Founder of International Organization of Peace Building and Social Justice, on the campaign to end the “Silent Slaughter” in Nigeria.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Compare and contrast the Republican & Democratic party platforms.
- Listen to Tony’s discussion about how we can take a biblical approach to coronavirus anxiety.
- Read more about the link between abortion and eugenics.
- Read about Nigeria’s lost daughter, Leah Sharibu.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.