Mike Pompeo, Roy Blunt, Lela Gilbert, Travis Weber
April 24, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State, on foreign propaganda blaming the U.S. for the coronavirus.
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator for Missouri, on concerns over mail-in ballot elections.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on the persecution of Christians in Nigeria.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the commemoration of the Armenian genocide; and best practices for churches to consider when crafting reopening plans.
- Check out FRC’s new resource: “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church”
- Check out FRC’s new resource: “What Pastors Should Know About The White House Plan to Open Up America Again”
- Check out FRC’s publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Explore FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sec. Pompeo says Iran is choosing to foment terror rather than meet its citizens' medical needs