Jim Banks, Andy McCarthy, Greg Murphy
May 13, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Indiana, on the Republican Study Committee opposing a federal bailout of mismanaged state and local governments under the guise of COVID-19 relief.
- Andy McCarthy, Senior Fellow at National Review Institute and a National Review contributing editor, on Judge Emmet Sullivan putting off approving the DOJ request to dismiss the General Flynn case.
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of North Carolina and a Member of the House GOP Doctors Caucus, on the White House releasing reopening guidance that does not rely solely on CDC guidance.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.