Doug Collins, Mike Donnelly, David Benham, Mike Gonzalez
May 15, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Doug Collins, U.S. Representative for the 9th district of Georgia, on a letter from Collins and 19 Republican colleagues to Secretary of Defense Mark Esper on religious liberty violations in the military and the problems with the House Democrats’ HEROES Act.
- Mike Donnelly, Senior Counsel and Director of Global Outreach for the Homeschool Legal Defense Association (HSLDA), on a new survey showing that 40 percent of Americans are more likely to choose homeschooling or online learning after the pandemic.
- David Benham, Entrepreneur, Author, and Activist, on the Coronavirus lockdown situation on the ground in North Carolina.
- Mike Gonzalez, Senior Fellow at the Heritage Foundation and the author of the upcoming book The Plot to Change America: How Identity Politics is Dividing the Land of the Free, on the socialist agenda behind the 1619 Project.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.