Tom Cotton, Eric Dreiband, Walt Heyer, Catherine O'Neal
June 22, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on a new security law proposed by China that could be used to extradite clergy in Hong Kong and erode the city’s human rights and freedoms.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the Justice Department filing a statement of interest defending Idaho’s Fairness in Women’s Sports Act.
- Walt Heyer, public speaker, author, and publisher of SexChangeRegret.com and his blog, WaltHeyer.com, on YouTube censoring his story that shared his regrets about living a transgender life.
- Dr. Catherine O’Neal, Infectious Disease Specialist at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, on the latest wave of positive coronavirus cases and whether the rise is a cause for concern or good news for America’s herd immunity.
- Read more about religious freedom concerns in China.
- Read Tony’s Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “The Inequality of the ‘Equality Act.’”
- Learn more about the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision redefining sex in federal law.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.