Gordon Chang, Nury Turkel, Ralph Norman, Jim Banks, Jeff Laszloffy
June 30, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," on China imposing a "national security" law on Hong Kong, and the U.S. Senate passing Senate Resolution 596, condemning Beijing's takeover of Hong Kong.
- Nury Turkel, Commissioner for the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom and Chairman of the Board for the Uyghur Human Rights Project (UHRP), on a report showing China is forcing abortions and sterilizations on Uyghur women to curb the population.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of South Carolina, on his congressional letter to U.S. Attorney General William Barr calling for an update on the investigation into Planned Parenthood after Planned Parenthood officials admitted to the trafficking of baby parts.
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Indiana, on reports that Russia placed bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan.
- Jeff Laszloffy, President of the Montana Family Foundation, on today's decision by the U.S. Supreme Court in Espinoza v. Montana that protects school choice and religious liberty.
- Watch ARISE & STAND, a special update from Tony Perkins, Sec. Ben Carson, and other national leaders.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Read more about the real Planned Parenthood.
- Read Tony's Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Gordon Chang regrets that China's national security law all but absorbs Hong Kong into the mainland
Family Research Council · USCIRF's Nury Turkel confirms the horrific reports of China's forced sterilizations of Uyghurs
Family Research Council · Rep. Ralph Norman urges DOJ to continue pursuing Planned Parenthood's baby body part ring
Family Research Council · Rep. Jim Banks insists the NYT 'has blood on its hands' for sharing intel that hurts innocent people
Family Research Council · Jeff Laszloffy explains how SCOTUS's recent decision could be a boon for religious schools