Peter Berkowitz, Michael New, Michael Brown Gordon Chang
July 17, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Peter Berkowitz, Executive Secretary of the Commission on Unalienable Rights, on the cultural attacks on America's founding principles.
- Michael New, professor of social research and political science at the Catholic University of America and research fellow at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, on a federal judge in Maryland removing the in-person requirement for obtaining abortion pills and the health risks this decision poses.
- Michael Brown, President and professor of practical theology at the FIRE School of Ministry and author of "Evangelicals at the Crossroads: Will We Pass the Trump Test?," on why so many evangelicals support President Trump.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs reporter, on U.S. Attorney General William Barr's speech calling out Hollywood and big business for becoming pawns of the Chinese communists.
- Watch Tony's encouragement to Christians to have the courage to face the cancel culture and proclaim the gospel truth.
- Click here to read the draft report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Learn more about the dangers of chemical abortions.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Peter Berkowitz blames religion skeptics for the criticism of the Unalienable Rights report
Family Research Council · Michael New outlines the serious risks to women by making chemical abortion available remotely
Family Research Council · Michael Brown insists that Trump's policies have given evangelicals a path for supporting him
Family Research Council · Gordon Chang applauds the 'whole government' approach to calling out China and its U.S. accomplices