Hans von Spakovsky, Jason Snead, Ken Paxton, J. Christian Adams
August 19, 2020
Today's show features:
- Hans von Spakovsky, Manager of the Election Law Reform Initiative and Senior Legal Fellow at the Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies at the Heritage Foundation, on the history of voter fraud with balloting by mail.
- Jason Snead, Executive Director of the Honest Elections Project, on the current status of states and mail-in ballots.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, on successful efforts to protect the integrity of voting against mail-in ballots in Texas.
- J. Christian Adams, President and General Counsel of Public Interest Legal Foundation, on what voters can do to ensure the integrity of their ballot.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Find out where your Members of Congress stand on issues pertaining to life, family, and religious liberty with FRC Action's Scorecard.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.