John Hines, Marjorie Dannenfelser, Tyler O'Neil, Teryn Clark, Jeff Barrows
August 25, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- John Hines, Reporter for One America News Network, on highlights from the first night of the Republican National Committee (RNC) Convention.
- Marjorie Dannenfelser, President of Susan B. Anthony List, on her new book out today "Life is Winning: Inside the Fight for Unborn Children and Their Mothers," and the contrast between the two party platforms on the dignity of human life.
- Tyler O'Neil, Senior Editor of PJ media, on the RNC issuing a resolution condemning the scandal-plagued Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).
- Dr. Teryn Clark, one of the doctors who participated in last month's Tea Party Patriots sponsored news conference, on the Left's politicization of the coronavirus and on the latest treatments for Covid.
- Dr. Jeff Barrows, Senior Vice President for Bioethics and Public Policy at Christian Medical & Dental Associations, on the controversy over whether to mandate a coronavirus vaccine.
- Order your copy of "Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center."
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement.
- Read FRC's new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Tune in on Wednesday at 8pm ET to our first Pray Vote Stand broadcast.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.