Warren Davidson, Jody Hice
On this special "Faith & Freedom Friday" edition of Washington Watch, we feature Rep. Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th district of Ohio and Member of the House Financial Services Committee, and Rep. Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th district of Georgia, Communications Chair of the House Freedom Caucus, and Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on Government Operations. Rep. Davidson shares how his faith has been his foundation as he has answered the calls to serve his country, first in the United States Army, and then in the U.S. House of Representatives. Rep. Hice discusses how his faith brought him to understand the importance of religious freedom, and how advocating for this crucial issue started during his time in pastoral ministry and eventually led him to run for Congress.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement.
- Read FRC's new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.