Roger Wicker, David Friedman, Jonathan Keller, Andre Van Mol
September 15, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Roger Wicker, U.S. Senator from Mississippi, on Democratic efforts to kill the filibuster in the U.S. Senate paving the way for a far-Left legislative agenda.
- David Friedman, U.S. Ambassador to Israel, on President Trump’s efforts to ensure future peace and stability throughout the Middle East by securing two historical deals between Israel and the UAE and Israel and Bahrain.
- Jonathan Keller, President of California Family Council, on a California school district adopting a radical sex education curriculum for middle school that includes lessons on choosing one’s gender, finding birth control and abortion providers, and explicit demonstrations.
- Dr. Andre Van Mol, Family Physician and co-chair of the American College of Pediatrician’s Committee on Adolescent Sexuality, on The American Journal of Psychiatry issuing a major correction to a study on the effect of transgender surgeries on mental health.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Learn how to protect your children by uncovering the truth about sex education in public schools.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement, and human sexuality.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Roger Wicker on Democrats' plans to kill the filibuster so they can pass a far-Left agenda
Family Research Council · Amb. David Friedman on the historic peace treaty Israel signed with the UAE and Bahrain
Family Research Council · Jonathan Keller on a radical sex-ed curriculum adopted for California middle schoolers
Family Research Council · Dr. Andre Van Mol on study claiming sex-change surgeries aid mental health issuing major correction