Cindy Hyde-Smith, Bill Pascoe, Gayle Trotter, Gabe Rench, James Lankford
September 25, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Cindy Hyde-Smith, U.S. Senator from Mississippi, on the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy.
- Bill Pascoe, Tea Party Patriots Action, and Gayle Trotter, author, attorney, and host of the podcast "Right in DC," on the process of filling the Supreme Court vacancy.
- Gabe Rench, co-host of the "CrossPolitic" show, on his arrest for participating in an outdoor worship service in front of the Moscow, Idaho, City Hall.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on the encouraging progress in advancing faith, family, and freedom in Washington.
- Register for your free digital pass to this week's Values Voter Summit starting at 8pm ET Tuesday-Friday.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith on why Republicans should fill the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy
Family Research Council · Bill Pascoe And Gayle Trotter on the process for filling the Supreme Court vacancy
Family Research Council · Sen. James Lankford on the encouraging progress in advancing faith, family, and freedom