Mitch McConnell, James Lankford, Ben Carson
September 29, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Mitch McConnell, U.S. Senator from Kentucky and Senate Majority Leader, on his meeting with Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett and her Senate confirmation process.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court, how the Left has used the Courts to advance their legislative agenda, his bill to prevent Medicaid funds from supporting abortion centers, and his bill to protect women’s sports.
- Dr. Ben Carson, Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, on the launch of the Mustard Seed Series, a HUD initiative that will highlight how the faith-based community is working to help some of society’s most vulnerable.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Mitch McConnell says the Left is beating the drum against Barrett and 'will not be restrained'
Family Research Council · Secretary Ben Carson sets out to empower the faith community with HUD's new Mustard Seed Series
Family Research Council · Sen. James Lankford fights to protect girls' sports and states' rejection of Planned Parenthood