John Barrasso, Dan Celia, Roger Marshall, Tyler O'Neil
October 1, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- John Barrasso, U.S. Senator from Wyoming and Chairman of the Republican Senate Conference, on the latest news on the Amy Coney Barrett nomination.
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Issue Stewardship Ministries and host of “Financial Issues,” on market optimism growing despite media-driven virus fears.
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kansas, on his letter signed by 49 members of Congress asking Attorney General Barr to investigate violations of the partial-birth abortion ban.
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor of PJ Media, on a Joe Biden staffer saying traditional religious beliefs should be ‘taboo’ and ‘disqualifiers’ for public office.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. John Barrasso agrees the Senate GOP is more unified than ever in the fight to confirm Barrett
Family Research Council · Dan Celia confirms that the economy is stabilizing, even if the media refuses to believe it
Family Research Council · Tyler O'Neil wonders when mainstream religious beliefs will become 'disqualifiers' for public office
Family Research Council · Rep. Roger Marshall exposes a horrific plot to deliver live babies & harvest their organs