John Kennedy, Gordon Chang, Brian Hermsmeier, Paul Jehle
October 6, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- John Kennedy, U.S. Senator from Louisiana, on Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court, and also on his bills requiring abortion facilities to have admitting privileges at a local hospital and prohibiting abortions on the basis of a baby’s sex.
- Gordon Chang, author or “The Coming Collapse of China,” on the House GOP’s China Task Force Report.
- Brian Hermsmeier, Pastor of Slate Mills Baptist Church in Rappahannock County, Virginia, on his church’s lawsuit against Virginia Governor Northam over church service restrictions.
- Dr. Paul Jehle, Executive Director of the Plymouth Rock Foundation, on a historical look at Plymouth and the 400th anniversary of the arrival of the pilgrims.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Join the worldwide prayer gathering live-streamed from Plymouth, MA on Tuesday, October 6 at 7:00 PM ET.
- Watch the archives from this year’s Values Voter Summit.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. John Kennedy says Democrats don't want a representative gov't, they want a declarative gov't
Family Research Council · Pastor Brian Hermsmeier describes how he took on Gov. Ralph Northam over church restrictions and won
Family Research Council · Gordon Chang unpacks the House GOP's China report, outlining its dangerous sabotage of Americans
Family Research Council · Paul Jehle explains the significance of the Pilgrims' 400th anniversary of landing at Plymouth Rock