Andy Harris, Ryan Tucker, Stephen Moore, J. Christian Adams
December 8, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Maryland, Member of the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies, on House Democrats holding hearings on eliminating the Hyde Amendment that protects taxpayers from being forced to pay for abortion.
- Ryan Tucker, Senior Counsel and Director of the Center for Christian Ministries for Alliance Defending Freedom, on ADF’s oral arguments Tuesday before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals challenging the Nevada governor’s rule treating churches worse than casinos.
- Stephen Moore, Economist, Co-founder of the Committee to Unleash Prosperity, and a member of President Trump’s Economic Recovery Task Force, on Joe Biden’s plans for the U.S. to rejoin the Paris Climate Accords and the effect that would have on America and the economy.
- J. Christian Adams, President and General Counsel at Public Interest Legal Foundation, on the latest on the Trump campaign lawsuit challenging the Georgia election.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a call to prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Get more info about the Pray Vote Stand Georgia Rally on Tuesday, December 15.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.