Jody Hice, Mike Johnson, Peter Sprigg, Maria Keffler
December 15, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th district of Georgia, on FRC Action’s Pray Vote Stand Georgia Rally tonight and what is at stake in the Georgia Senate runoff election.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, on the U.S. Supreme Court rejecting the Texas election lawsuit.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on transgender activists calling for all children to be put on puberty blockers until they can determine their identity.
- Maria Keffler, Co-founder of the Arlington Parent Coalition and Partner and Media Rep at Partners for Ethical Care, on the growing dissatisfaction among parents with educational establishments that prioritize political correctness above all else.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a time of prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
- To share how God has revealed himself to you through Scripture this year, leave us a brief voice message at 866-372-7234.