Josh Hawley, Bill Donohue, Ken Paxton, Ben Carson
Today’s show features:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on the latest form of cancel culture, as corporate monopolies and the Left team up to shut down speech they do not like.
- Bill Donohue, President of Catholic League, on pro-abortion protesters interrupting the Respect Life Mass to shout their support of abortion and protest the liturgy.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, on a federal judge blocking President Biden’s executive order that froze deportations.
- Dr. Ben Carson, former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, on the Trump administration's accomplishments and his reaction to President Biden criticizing the 1776 Commission as “offensive” and “counterfactual.”
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.