Vicky Hartzler, Michael Burgess, Roberty Cahaly, William Lee
September 29, 2021
On today's show:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri and member of the House Armed Services Committee, discusses the Pentagon leadership’s testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee over the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan and the atrocities that have followed.
- Michael Burgess, U.S. Representative for the 26th district of Texas and Member of the House Budget Committee, gives an update on the debt ceiling debate and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s push for massive spending bills.
- Robert Cahaly, Senior Strategist and Chief Pollster at the Trafalgar Group, shares the findings of a poll showing a 65% majority believe Americans who refuse the vaccine should not lose their jobs.
- William “Dean” Lee, retired Vice Admiral of the United States Coast Guard, shares his thoughts on the military vaccine mandates and the leaked documents showing how Coast Guard chaplains are being used to enforce the mandate.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandates Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.