Tomy Tuberville, Mary Miller, Kevin Brady
January 12, 2022
On today's show:
- Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator from Alabama, discusses Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer moving forward with an elections takeover bill and drastically altering the filibuster, and gives an update on new COVID information including Dr. Fauci’s testimony before the Senate HELP Committee.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, talks about a newly released email showing that Education Secretary Cardona solicited the NSBA letter comparing parents who spoke out at school board meetings to domestic terrorists.
- Rep. Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, shares the implications of inflation rising to the highest level since 1982.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.