Weekend Edition - October 25, 2014
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Grace Community Church Senior Pastor, Steve Riggle joined Tony to discuss his being subpoenaed by the city of Houston, requesting his sermons among other communications. Rep Steve Scalise (R-La.) was here to spotlight the new Department of Homeland Security restrictions on all U.S.-bound travelers from three Ebola-stricken African countries, he was a part of a House hearing recently discussing this very topic. Also, Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Legal Counsel, Jeremy Tedesco joined Tony to discuss the recent case in Idaho where the city has threatened ministers who refuse to perform same sex weddings.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Learn more about the breach in First Amendment rights in Houston
- Connect with Pastor Steve Riggle @Steve_Riggle
- Read more about Rep. Steve Scalise’s work in Louisiana & Washington & follow him on twitter @SteveScalise
- Read more on the Houston Pastors and city of Houston.
- Sign our petition urging the Houston City Council to protect our First Freedom
- Click here to learn more about our upcoming webcast event in Houston, Texas