Weekend Edition - February 14, 2015
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Director of the Marriage and Religion Research Institute, Dr. Pat Fagan joins Tony to highlight the annual release of MARRI’s Index of Belonging and State of the Black Family. Senator Past Roberts (R-KS) is here to discuss his Common Core legislation, his bill would help put our education system back where it belong, with parents and teachers. Also, FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, Lt. General (ret) Jerry Boykin joins Tony to break down the Presidents letter to Congress asking for authorization to use military force against the Islamic terrorist group ISIS.
Related Radio Resources
- Watch FRC’s recent lecture: Labyrinth of Love, Ambivalence, and Sex
- Download Dr. Fagan’s 5th annual Index of Belonging and rejection, including all charts
- Learn more about Senator Roberts’ Common Core legislation & follow Sen. Roberts on twitter @SenPatRoberts
- Connect with General Boykin on twitter @GenBoykin and Facebook
- See how your Congressman has voted on issues pertaining to faith, family, and freedom