Weekend Edition - July 11, 2015
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Kansas Governor Sam Brownback, (R-KS) joined Tony to highlight an executive order he signed this week that will protect clergy and churches from lawsuits over their refusal to participate in same-sex marriages. Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-MO) was here to highlight the First Amendment Defense Act, a bill that would further protect free speech for Americans of faith. Also, Senior Pastor of Thomas Road Baptist Church in Lynchburg, Virginia, Jonathan Falwell, joined Tony to discuss a recent sermon he preached -- doubling down on the reality that his church will never perform a same sex wedding as long as he is the pastor.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Kansas Governor Sam Brownback on Twitter - @GovSamBrownback
- Learn more about Governor Brownback's executive order protecting clergy and churches from lawsuits over their refusal to participate in same-sex "marriages"
- Follow Rep. Vicky Hartzler on Twitter - @RepHartzler
- Visit Rep. Vicky Hartzler's website
- Follow Jonathan Falwell on Twitter - @JonathanFalwell
- Watch Pastor Falwell's response to the Supreme Court redefining marriage in America
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit