Weekend Edition - March 26, 2016
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep, Mike Pompeo, (R-KS) joined Tony to discuss the terrorists attack in Brussels that left 30 people dead and over 200 wounded. He also analyzed whether the U.S. is vulnerable for an attack as well. FRC's Senior Fellow for Legal Studies, Cathy Ruse, was here with an inside the court analysis surrounding the Little Sisters of the Poor case before the Supreme Court battling Obamacare's HHS mandate, which would force religious groups to violate their conscience and provide drugs that can cause an abortion to their employees. Also, founder of Rasmussen Reports and current President of Styrk, Scott Rasmussen, joined Tony to break down the current state of the 2016 GOP presidential race.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Mike Pompeo on Twitter - @RepMikePompeo
- Visit Congressman Pompeo's website and learn more about the Brussels terrorist attack
- Read Cathy's article on the Little Sisters of the Poor case
- Is your member of Congress True Blue? View FRC's latest scorecard to find out.
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth
- Download FRC Action's 2016 Values Voter Bi-Partisan Presidential Voter Guide
- Sign FRC's petition urging the Veterans Administration to reinstate the Bible in the POW/MIA display