Weekend Edition - June 4, 2016
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Were the seeds of freedom for all sown in the Declaration of Independence? Best-selling author and documentarian, Dinesh D'Souza, gave us that answer as we looked at the historical record. FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, was here with the latest regarding a prayer breakfast cancelation he was set to speak at due to Fort Riley leadership bowing to the Military Religious Freedom Foundation. Also, Oklahoma Attorney General, Scott Pruitt, joined Tony to discuss his Wall Street Journal article explaining why he’s joined a suit against the Obama administration regarding their bathroom decree allowing men to use women shower and restroom facilities.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Dinesh D'Souza on Twitter - @DineshDSouza
- Watch the trailer of Dinesh's latest project, Hillary's America
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Read more from General Boykin by visiting his Facebook page
- Follow Attorney General Scott Pruitt on Twitter - @AGScottPruitt
- Read Attorney General Pruitt's Wall Street Journal article, Why We're Suing Over Obama's Transgender Power Play
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth