Weekend Edition- July 9, 2016
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute and legal editor for Breitbart News, Ken Klukowski, guest hosts for Tony. Chief of Staff and Counsel for First Liberty Institute, Chelsey Youman, joined Ken to discuss the latest threat to religious liberty in Iowa where some churches may be forced to comply with transgender bathroom laws. FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former undersecretary at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Ken Blackwell, was here with his analysis regarding FBI Director, James Comey, deciding not to recommend Hillary Clinton be prosecuted for using several personal email servers to conduct official business while working as Secretary of State. Also, Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News, Joel Pollak, joined Ken with the latest on FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before Congress this week where he answered for not recommending Hillary Clinton be prosecuted.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow First Liberty Institute on Twitter - @1stLiberty
- Learn more about the latest threat to religious freedom in Iowa
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @KenBlackwell
- Read the latest from Joel on Breitbart News
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth