Weekend Edition - August 6, 2016
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” guest host Ken Klukowski, Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute and legal editor for Breitbart News, guest hosted for Tony. Research Professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Arizona and best-selling author, Dr. Wayne Grudem, joined Ken to discuss his latest column that has sparked discussion across the country. Also Janet Mefferd, host of Janet Mefferd Today, guest hosted for Tony as well. Founder and Chairman of the Liberty Counsel, Mat Staver, joined Janet to give an update on Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore who was suspended for his response to the U.S. Supreme Court decision redefining marriage.
Related Radio Resources:
- Read Dr. Wayne Grudem's columns
- Follow Mat Staver on Twitter - @MatStaver
- Visit Liberty Counsel's website
- Read about Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore's case
- Click here to read the 2016 GOP Platform
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth