Weekend Edition - August 13, 2016
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" AFR host of Sandy Rios in the morning, Sandy Rios, guest hosts for Tony. Senior Counsel & Director of Military Affairs for First Liberty Institute, Mike Berry, joined our host to discuss the Court of Appeals for the Armed Services, denying a United States Marine her constitutional right to religious freedom. President of Judical Watch, Tom Fitton, was here to highlight the latest revelations surrounding Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server. Also, Freedom Scholar at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, Michael Ledeen, joined Sandy with the latest surrounding the execution of a nuclear scientist in Iran who was killed for leaking too much information regarding their nuclear program.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow First Liberty Institute on Twitter - @1stLiberty
- Learn more about the Court of Appeals for the Armed Services decision by visiting the First Liberty website
- Follow Judicial Watch on Twitter - @JudicialWatch
- Visit the Judicial Watch website
- Follow Michael Leeden on Twitter - @MichaelLeeden
- Click here to read the 2016 GOP Platform
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth