Weekend Edition - August 27, 2016
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Garret Graves, (R-La.) joined Tony to highlight the flood relief effort in Louisiana. Congressman Graves will also discuss his time yesterday with President Obama as he visited the state. North Carolina Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, was here with his analysis surrounding a federal judge in Texas blocking the President’s mandate to public schools that would allow men to use women’s restrooms and shower facilities. Law enforcement officer, Captain Clay Higgins, joined Tony to discuss his run in with the Red Cross leadership in Lafayette Louisiana. While praying for flood victims, Officer Higgins was asked to leave the premises. Also, Chairman of the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, Rep. Lamar Smith, (R-TX) was here to highlight his effort to get to the bottom of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while with the state department.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Garret Graves on Twitter - @GarretGraves
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Follow Lt. Gov. Dan Forest on Twitter - @LtGovDanForest
- Learn more about the Texas judge blocking President Obama's mandate to public schools
- Learn more about Officer Higgins run in with the Red Cross leadership in Louisiana
- Follow Rep. Lamar Smith on Twitter - @LamarSmithTX21
- Read the latest surrounding Chairman Smith’s subpoena of the 3 software groups who provided service to Secretary Clinton
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth