Weekend Edition - April 22, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" ADF's Vice President of U.S. Litigation, David Cortman, joined Tony to discuss Wednesday's oral argument in the Trinity Lutheran v. Comer case at the U.S. Supreme Court. Former Special Assistant to President Bush and Deputy White House Political Director, Scott Jennings, joined Tony with his analysis of this week's special election in Georgia's 6th congressional district to replace former congressman and current HHS Secretary Tom Price. Senator James Lankford (R-Okla.) joined Tony with the latest news regarding North Korea.
Related Radio Resources:
- Read FRC's statement on Trinity Lutheran oral arguments
- Follow Sen. James Lankford on Twitter - @SenatorLankford
- Read FRC's newest publication Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe
- Learn more about FRC's Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth