Weekend Edition - May 13, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Mark Walker (R-NC), a member of the House Freedom Caucus and Subcommittee on Health, Care, Benefits, and Administrative Rules, joined Tony to share about GOP efforts to get the American Health Care Act of 2017, that already passed the House, through the Senate without erasing language that would defund Planned Parenthood. Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) joined Tony to discuss Agriculture Secretary Perdue's newly implemented policy that supports First Amendment freedoms. Also, author, journalist, and member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board, Kim Strassel, joined Tony to talk about her new book "The Intimidation Game: How the Left is Silencing Free Speech."
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Walker on Twitter - @RepMarkWalker
- Follow Rep. Mike Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Kim Strassel on Twitter - @KimStrassel
- Buy your copy of The Intimidation Game: How the Left is Silencing Free Speech
- Watch Kim Strassel's recent lecture at FRC
- Read FRC's release praising Secretary Perdue's policy statement supporting Americans' First Amendment rights
- Learn more about FRC's Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth