Weekend Edition - September 30, 2017
By Tony Perkins President
September 29, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) joined the show with the latest on the Graham/Cassidy legislation, which would have repealed and replaced large portions of Obamacare. Louisiana State Rep. Kenny Havard joined Tony to highlight his proposal to prevent state tax dollars from going to the NFL's New Orleans Saints because of the team's protest of the national anthem. Also, best-selling author and documentarian, Dinesh D'Souza, joined Tony to weigh in on the recent NFL protests taking place during the playing of the National Anthem.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Sen. Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Follow Dinesh D'Souza on Twitter - @DineshDSouza
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth