Weekend Edition - October 7, 2017
By Tony Perkins President
October 06, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" former Arkansas governor and presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee, joined Tony to preview his new show on TBN premiering on October 7. Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.) was here with good news coming from Congress regarding the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act. Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant joined Tony to highlight his state's protections of religious liberty. Also, House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) joined Tony to talk about his return to Capitol Hill, his upcoming speech at the Values Voter Summit and his stance on gun control.
Related Radio Resources:
- Find out more about Gov. Huckabee’s new show
- Follow Gov. Huckabee on Twitter - @GovMikeHuckabee
- Follow Rep. Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Follow Gov. Bryant on Twitter - @PhilBryantMS
- Follow Rep. Scalise on Twitter - @SteveScalise
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth