Weekend Edition - October 28, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" retired Marine and award winning professor of political science from Angelo State University, Dr. Bruce Bechtol, joined Tony with his latest book, "North Korea and Regional Security in the Kim Jong-un Era." Executive Vice President at The Hill, John Solomon, joined Tony to weigh in on the controversy around the Obama administration and Russia nuclear sales. Also, Senior Member of both the U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee and the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), joined Tony to discuss the Senate Republican's lunch with President Trump, addressing the announcements of Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz) that they will not run for re-election, and gave an update on the Senate Republican Caucus' plan to pass tax reform before the end of the year.
Related Radio Resources:
- Buy your copy of Dr. Bechtol's North Korea and Regional Security in the Kim Jong-un Era
- Read John's piece on The Hill website
- Follow Sen. Jim Inhofe on Twitter - @JimInhofe
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth