Weekend Edition - November 11, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" president of the National Religious Broadcasters, Dr. Jerry Johnson, and FRC President, Tony Perkins, discussed recent meetings between leaders in the Middle East and evangelicals in Egypt and Jordan. Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) joined Tony with an update on the House panel vote on the GOP tax reform plan. Also, Fox News columnist, Todd Starnes, joined Tony to weigh in on the story of a Georgia football coach being ordered not to bow in prayer with his football players.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Dr. Jerry Johnson on Twitter - @DrJerryJohnson
- Follow Rep. Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Todd Starnes on Twitter - @toddstarnes
- Read more from Todd Starnes on his website
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth