Weekend Edition - March 10, 2018
By Tony Perkins President
March 09, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) was here with the latest news from Capitol Hill. Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) joined Tony to discuss California's status as a sanctuary state and the latest news on Planned Parenthood. Georgia Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle joined Tony to highlight how Georgia stood up to Delta and in support of the Second Amendment. Also, Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley was here to weigh in on how Google may have violated state anti-trust laws.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Chairman Goodlatte on Twitter - @RepGoodlatte
- Follow Rep. Blackburn on Twitter - @MarshaBlackburn
- Follow Ga. Lt. Gov. Cagle on Twitter - @CaseyCagle
- Follow Mo. AG Hawley on Twitter - @AGJoshHawley
- Read FRC's new publication "Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Sign the petition demanding ABC/Disney apologize for their anti-Christian bigotry
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and "True Blue" award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth