Weekend Edition - April 7, 2018
By Tony Perkins President
April 06, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) joined Tony to discuss the importance of U.S. troops remaining in Syria. FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, highlighted two upcoming confirmation hearings and weighed in on the Air Force reversing its decision to punish Col. Leland Bohannon for refusing to publicly affirm the same-sex spouse of a retiring subordinate. Vlogger known as "The Activist Mommy," Elizabeth Johnston, joined the show to talk about the outrage of parents across the nation in response to pornographic sex education curriculum being pushed on their children. Also, House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) joined Tony to give an update on what lawmakers are discussing with the president as far as ways to cut some of the funding recently passed in the Omnibus spending package.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Senator Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit General Boykin's Facebook page.
- Read FRC's press release on Col. Bohannon's case
- Follow Elizabeth Johnston on Twitter - @activistmommy1
- Learn more about the Sex Ed Sit Out
- Follow Rep. Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC's new publication "Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and "True Blue" award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth