Weekend Edition - April 21, 2018
By Tony Perkins President
April 20, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Ambassador-at-Large for Religious Liberty Sam Brownback joined Tony to give an update on the case of Andrew Brunson, an American pastor imprisoned in Turkey for his Christian faith. Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) weighed in on the story of another military chaplain who is facing punishment for his Christian faith and he shared his thoughts on why it is important to restore religious freedom as a foreign policy priority in light of the recent 20th anniversary of the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998. Also, Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News in Jerusalem, joined Tony on the 70th anniversary of Israel's independence and gave an update on the move of the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Sen. Lankford on Twitter - @SenatorLankford
- Follow Chris Mitchell on Twitter - @ChrisCBNNews
- Read FRC's new publication"Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth