Weekend Edition - May 5, 2018
By Tony Perkins President
May 04, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Counselor to the President, Kellyanne Conway, joined Tony on the National Day of Prayer to share her thoughts on the importance of recognizing the day as nation. FRC's Travis Weber, Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, joined Tony to take a look at his recent publication highlighting the impact of President Trump's religious liberty executive order on its one year anniversary. Author of "Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes On the World" and "The Coming Collapse of China," Gordon Chang, joined Tony with his expertise on Asia policy and gave an analysis of the recent meeting between North and South Korean leaders and discussed President Trump's role in the talks. Also, syndicated columnist Terry Jeffrey was here to weigh in on a report revealing that the majority of American 8th graders in public schools are not proficient in reading and math.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Kellyanne Conway on Twitter - @KellyannePolls
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Follow Gordon Chang on Twitter - @GordonGChang
- Read more from Terry Jeffrey.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC's new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth