Weekend Edition - September 14, 2019
September 14, 2019
This weekend, we hear from:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kansas and an OB-GYN, to recap this week’s minority-led hearing on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator for Missouri, whose letter to Facebook pressured them to discontinue their censorship of pro-life content.
- Carter Conlon, Senior Pastor of Times Square Church, to share how he saw God move in the days prior to and following the tragic terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.
- Find out if your Representative has signed the discharge petition to bring the “Born-Alive” bill to a vote.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.