Jim Banks, Alex Azar, Sylvia Allen, David Closson
October 05, 2019 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, to discuss a letter that House members sent to the FDA warning against de-regulating the abortion pill at Planned Parenthood’s request.
- Alex Azar, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, on the health risks of vaping.
- Sylvia Allen, State Senator for the 6th District of Arizona, to discuss her Arizona’s explicit sex education program.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on his latest publication, “Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty: Evidence from Scripture and Church History.“
- Read Tony’s Washington Update, “Parents Fight Back: Sex and Kindergarten in America.”
- Read FRC’s new publication: “Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty: Evidence from Scripture and Church History.“
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.