Adam Kennedy, Josh Hawley
October 19, 2019
This weekend we feature:
- Adam Kennedy, Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of White House Communications, and Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to discuss a 5-day ceasefire in northeast Syria obtained by Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, to discuss what he observed on his recent visit to Hong Kong and why he believes it is in danger of sliding towards a police state.
- Sign FRC's petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.