Roger Marshall, Jodey Arrington, David Closson, Harold Harper
November 9, 2019
This weekend we feature:
- Dr. Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kansas, to discuss a federal district judge in Manhattan blocking a Trump administration rule protecting the conscience rights of healthcare providers who decline to perform abortions or gender transition surgeries.
- Jodey Arrington, U.S. Representative for the 19th District of Texas, on President Trump beginning to formally withdraw the US from the Paris Climate Accord, and the resolution he introduced in support of the president’s decision.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to discuss a biblical response to the notion that abortion and other methods of population control are “necessary” to save the planet from climate change.
- Harold Harper, FRC’s Senior Vice President, to share during National Adoption Month about his family’s experience adopting a young boy from China. He and Tony address the significance of the Trump administration’s new rule to protect the conscience rights of faith-based adoption providers.
- Read FRC’s Blog, “The Unexpected Blessing of Adoption.”
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference in Ohio, November 15 – 16.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.