Mike Pompeo, Marsha Blackburn, Andy Harris
February 15, 2020 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Mike Pompeo, U.S. Secretary of State, on the U.S. humanitarian response to China's coronavirus outbreak and the communist regime's infiltration into various levels of American institutions.
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the Senate Judiciary Committee’s hearing this week on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, on a bill before the House Energy and Commerce health subcommittee that would codify Roe v. Wade.
- Learn about Religious Freedom in China: The History, Current Challenges, and the Proper Response to a Human Rights Crisis.
- Read the written testimony from FRC’s Patrina Mosley to the Senate Judiciary Committee on “The Infant Patient: Ensuring Appropriate Medical Care for Children Born Alive.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Get your copy of Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.