Jim Banks, Roger Marshall, Mike Johnson, Garland Hunt
July 4, 2020
This weekend we feature:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Indiana, on reports that Russia placed bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan.
- Dr. Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kansas, on why this week's Russo Supreme Court decision will put the lives and direct health of women at risk. He also shares his personal experience caring for women in emergency situations following a botched abortion at George Tiller's abortion center.
- Rep. Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, and Bishop Garland Hunt of The Father's House in Atlanta, Georgia, on the state of justice in America and how we can find hope amidst the cultural and political chaos.
- Watch ARISE & STAND, a special update from Tony Perkins, Sec. Ben Carson, and other national leaders.
- Read more about the real Planned Parenthood.
- Read Tony's Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.