Mike Lee, Todd Gilbert, Mike Pompeo
July 11, 2020
This weekend we feature:
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, on his resolution condemning mob violence.
- Todd Gilbert, Delegate representing the 15th district in the Virginia House of Delegates, on Virginia officials ordering the removal of an American flag from a construction site ahead of the Fourth of July.
- Mike Pompeo, U.S. Secretary of State, on the Chinese Communist party imposing forced sterilization and abortions on Uyghurs and other minorities, the State Department issuing a business advisory to caution U.S. businesses about the risks of supply chain links to entities that engage in human rights abuses, and also on Hong Kong dissenters being arrested under the so-called "national security law."
- Watch Tony's encouragement to Christians to have the courage to face the cancel culture and proclaim the gospel truth.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.