Weekend Edition - January 16, 2021
This weekend we feature:
- Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska, on his declaration recognizing Religious Freedom Day (January 16) in Nebraska, and why the government must partner with faith communities.
- Andrew Brunson, an American pastor who was falsely accused and imprisoned while serving as a missionary in Turkey and author of “God’s Hostage,” on how his imprisonment prepared him for persecution, why he believes persecution is coming to the U.S., and what preparations the church must take to be ready.
- Read about International Religious Freedom, what it is, and why you should care.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.